WEBNISH REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Webnish Referral Program.
Webnish referral program is a way for individuals to refer Webnish services & earn a reward for each successful referral
Referrer – The individual who refers someone he/she knows to Webnish
Referee – The individual who gets referred to Webnish by someone he/she knows
Referral – The act of referrer referring someone he/she knows to Webnish by giving their details
Successful Referral – When a referral converts into a sale, it is termed as successful referral
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older to participate in the referral program
- You must use the referral form located on the page www.webnish.com/referrals or mail email@example.com to submit Referrals;
- You must fully complete the referral form with accurate information
- You must not give details of already existing Webnish customers or Webnish employees
- If the referee details match with a lead already enquired with Webnish, it won’t qualify for referral
- Webnish employees who earn commissions (lead generation, sales teams) are not eligible for participation in the Referral Program
- Employees of the referee company are not eligible to refer their own company in the referral program
Only successful referrals will be eligible for the rewards mentioned below
Referee takes 1 year website plan
Referrer receive a reward of Rs.500
Referee takes 3 year website plan
Referrer receive a reward of Rs.1000
Referee takes 5 year website plan
Referrer receive a reward of Rs.3000
- After a Referral executes a sales agreement with Webnish , we will contact you via phone or e-mail.
- After Webnish contacts you, you are to send the details of your bank account in which you want the referral reward to be transferred
- The referral rewards will be distributed within 120 days of the execution of sales agreement
- It the responsibility of the referrer to share the right bank account details.
- Referee is responsible for making truthful and accurate statements about Webnish services.
- Referee is responsible to disclose the fact that he/she may receive a Reward for a Successful Referral.
- Webnish reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice. Notification of termination may be sent to your mail address or through call
- Webnish reserves the right to modify the value of the rewards at any time without notice.
- Webnish may change the clauses in the agreement from time to time and it is the responsibility of the referrer/referee to read them before submitting the form
- Any queries regarding the program or the status of the referral or rewards should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org